Please read these Product Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law set out the terms under which www.oenoforos.com.cy makes the products available to you (“Product Terms”).
- Return Policy
- Withdrawal and Cancellation
- Order Procedure
- Customer services
Please note that the prices on our website may change at any time. The actual price you pay will be the price charged at the time you process your order at checkout.
All prices are expressed with V.A.T. unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include service charge which will be added at the rates applicable at the date of your order and which will be displayed in the checkout section of the web site.
If you have any inquiries please contact our Customers Service Team during working hours on +357 25 760608, Monday – Friday 10:00am – 17:30 pm.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control are unable to supply a particular item, we have the right to reduce it, will not be liable to you.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason, a refund will be made. We have the right to limit the number of items allocated to a customer.
During the process of ordering products or items there will be a delivery charge.
Delivery will be made upon extra charge, unless otherwise specified, to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
Please note that we deliver goods only within the area under control of Republic of Cyprus. In some case we may forward items to other countries. To check if www.oenoforos.com.cy delivers to your country, please contact our Customer Service on +357 25 760608, Monday – Friday 08:00 am – 19:00 pm.
All goods must be signed for upon delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If proof is not available and there is no-one of that age at the address when delivery is being made, the goods may be retained by the driver. If we attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address as arranged with you but there is nobody at the delivery address to accept your order, the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and you will need to contact our Customer Service Center to re-arrange delivery (see below for contact details).
In these circumstances, if we have to return to deliver the goods, a further charge may become payable provided that delivery is attempted at the agreed time.
While we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
5. Return Policy
We are sure you will be happy with your purchase. We work very hard and try everything we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your shopping experience at www.oenoforos.com.cy. We will not accept returns if you’re not satisfied with the wine. If you received a damaged product (broken), you must contact us immediately. If the damage is caused by our driver, we will make sure we replace the wine or if you wish we can issue a refund.
6. Withdrawal and Cancellation
During your order procedure and prior to your payment through PayPal, you will be able to remove part or all of the products from your shopping cart by pressing the Delete button which is next to each of your products in your shopping cart. You will also be able to add more products or change the quantity of the products in your cart.
You can cancel or change any of your current orders before delivery dispatch, Monday to Friday. You can do this by calling our Customers Service department on +357 25 760608, Monday – Friday 08:00 am – 19:00 pm.. Please note that orders cannot be cancelled by email.
You can pay by PayPal any American Express, MasterCard or Visa card, Maestro or Delta debit card through the most secure payment system worldwide. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.
If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Order Procedure
- www.oenoforos.com.cy has made distances so short so that with the ease of your house or office can order any item from Oenoforos Online Shop and we will dispatch it to the nearest Travel Express in your city or even at your doorstep. Just follow our simple steps and much earlier than you expect your purchased items will be delivered to you.
- Choose from our Main Menu the Product Category (Our Wines) from which you would like to purchase items and then just click on the “Add to Cart” button below the item you want to purchase. Your chosen item has already been placed in your Cart.
- You have now go to your shopping cart. You can now view the product quantity, total price, shipping cost. If you have already created an account you can press on the click here to Login and simply submit your email and your password, otherwise you can register at this point. New member registration is easy and will only take a few seconds. You will need to provide your Email Address that you will receive a confirmation email that your account is valid.
- Before you complete your order you will be able to go to your Account and make any changes you like to your personal information. You will also be able to change your orders content, like delete one or more products from your shopping cart, add more products or increase or decrease the quantity of the selected products as explained in the “Withdrawal and Cancellation” Section.
- Next, you will be redirected to a page where you will choose a Shipping Address (if you have already added a Customer Details you can choose to have different Shipping Details ). You will now have to select the Check Box and accept the Terms and Conditions, there is a link to view the Terms and Conditions to print them. You can also select if you choose to Pick Up your order. Also you can select Payment Method via Paypal. You can then click the “Check Out” button.
- You will be able to place and review your order in English language.
- You are almost done, you will now perform a final check of your order and click on the “Check Out” button you will be redirected to the secure page of Paypal and after your successful payment the system will redirect you to our website. You will then receive an email confirmation with your order details. After that, all you have to do is waiting for your order to arrive at your doorstep.
10. Customers Service
The www.oenoforos.com.cy Online Store is operated by Oenoforos, 18 Navpliou str. 3025 Limassol, Cyprus P.O. Box 53466 3303 Limassol, Cyprus.
If you have any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +357 25 760608 between Monday – Friday 08:00am – 19:00 pm.
E-Commerce Law L156(I)/2004 & Amendment Law L97(I)/2007